Organization-Wide and Functional Reviews
Any organization can periodically use the independent perspective of outsiders to ask tough questions. Why are you organized this way? Why do you do “x process” this way? Why don’t you offer “y product or service” like other top-performing organizations do? Westman & Associates Consulting can provide the independent perspective, experience, and knowledge that come from working in other environments to assess an entire organization or specific functional areas. We identify client strengths, improvement opportunities, specific recommendations for change, and implementation plans.
Benchmarking Process Administration
Benchmarking is not as easy as it sounds. It should follow a structured approach that is in line with the Benchmarking Code of Conduct. Westman & Associates Consulting works with clients to identify common and best practices by:
- Selecting the “right” issues, items, and processes to benchmark.
- Helping clients choose appropriate benchmarking partners – not necessarily organizations within the client’s industry
- Assuring that appropriate benchmarking methodology is used.
- Accumulating, analyzing, and reporting data.
- Helping clients apply acquired learning to improve performance.