Strategic Plan Framework Development and Retreats
All boards should play an active role in the strategic planning process. Westman & Associates Consulting assists organizations in defining the process that is used, including appropriate roles for the board and staff as pertains to environmental scanning, plan development, implementation, and reporting. We also can assist organizations with implementing tools to:
- Assess which current products, programs, and services offered by an organization should be grown, divested, or addressed in other ways.
- Assess which ideas for new products, programs, and services should be further developed.
- Analyze staff time resource requirements associated with implementing strategic and operating plans.
- Document plan results for future reference.
Ongoing Strategic Plan Implementation and Administration Services
Too many organizations allow their strategic plans to sit on the shelf after they have been adopted. Westman & Associates Consulting assists clients with implementing tools to:
- Track and communicate progress on plan implementation to the board and staff.
- Add or delete initiatives from the strategic plan.
- Tie plan implementation performance to the organization’s performance management and employee compensation program.
General Meeting Facilitation
Our consultants can provide expert facilitation for any and all situations involving a need for group brainstorming, prioritizing of ideas, and developing action plans.